In line with the Government’s COVID-19 guidelines our Main School, Little Pilgrims, Kindergarten and Pre School are now open to all children and will continue to operate ‘as normal’.
To view our updated COVID-19 Risk Assessment, please see the below document:
Our risk assessment has been developed in response to the Government’s aim for all children to return to school. As a result it has been developed following Government guidance, and will subsequently be reviewed regularly based on both ongoing operational experience and emerging Government advice.
The control measures mentioned in this document are in addition to the School and Harpur Trust departmental risk assessments and policies which are being reviewed in light of changing Government Guidance.
- See our latest parent newsletter
- View the latest Harpur Trust letter to parents
- Read our Visitors to school policy
- Watch this NHS video on how to wash your hands
- Public Health England – five things you can do to protect yourself and your community
- For updates see the NHS dedicated Coronavirus webpage
- Download this PDF for more information Hello, I’m Coronavirus – for kids
How to protect yourself video
We thank you very much for your help and understanding at this difficult time.